ASD SESSIONS & EVENTS 2018
- 20th May - Special Olympics Race Day at Aldershot
- 2nd/3rd June - trip to Landgraaf
- 10th June
- 8th July - followed by Summer BBQ
- 12th August
- 9th September
- 14th October - followed by the AGM
- 11th November
- 9th December - followed by the Christmas party
Kitting Up is at 9.45am, if you need extra assistance please arrive by 9.30am, and please remember to register at the start of the session. Slope hours: 10.15 - 12.15 : 2 hour sessions (please note due to demand sit-ski sessions are usually 1 hour).
An email will be circulated as a reminder to all members at least a week before each session. Please reply to the email if you want to attend and please make sure that the club has your current email address. To email us click here.
RACE TRAINING SESSIONS
For those who can achieve linked turns on the Aldershot slope, race training sessions are every Wednesday from 20.00 to 22.00 run by Surrey Special Olympics. The cost is just £10 per session including equipment hire.