ASD PLANNED SESSIONS & EVENTS 2020
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ACTIVITIES AT THE ALDERSHOT SKI SLOPE ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED. AS SOON AS WE HAVE FURTHER INFORMATION FROM THE SKI CENTRE WE WILL UPDATE MEMBERS VIA EMAIL.
- 10th May - cancelled due to closure of the Ski Centre
- 17th May Special Olympics Race Day at Aldershot - cancelled
- 23rd to 30th May - Grade 2 Disability Awareness Course, Austria - cancelled
- 7th June - cancelled
- 13th/14th June - Landgraaf Trip - cancelled by Landgraaf Ski Centre
- 12th July - this session is unlikely to go ahead
- 18 July – ASD Summer party in Bisley - see newsletter for more details
- 9th August
- 13th September
- 11th October - followed by the AGM
- 8th November
- 13th December – followed by Christmas Party
Kitting Up is at 9.45am, if you need extra assistance please arrive by 9.30am, and please remember to register at the start of the session. Slope hours: 10.15 - 12.15 : 2 hour sessions (please note due to demand sit-ski sessions are usually 1 hour).
An email will be circulated as a reminder to all members at least a week before each session. Please reply to the email if you want to attend and please make sure that the club has your current email address. To email us click here.
RACE TRAINING SESSIONS
For those who can achieve linked turns on the Aldershot slope, race training sessions are every Wednesday from 20.00 to 22.00 run by Surrey Special Olympics. The cost is just £10 per session including equipment hire.