ASD SESSIONS & EVENTS 2020
- 9th February
- 8th March
- 5th April - one week earlier than usual as the 12th is Easter Sunday
- 10th May
- 17th May Special Olympics Race Day at Aldershot
- 7th June - not the 2nd Sunday to avoid a clash with the Landgraaf trip
- 13th/14th June - Landgraaf Trip
- 12th July - followed by Summer BBQ
- 9th August
- 13th September
- 11th October - followed by our AGM
- 8th November
- 13th December – followed by Christmas Party
Kitting Up is at 9.45am, if you need extra assistance please arrive by 9.30am, and please remember to register at the start of the session. Slope hours: 10.15 - 12.15 : 2 hour sessions (please note due to demand sit-ski sessions are usually 1 hour).
An email will be circulated as a reminder to all members at least a week before each session. Please reply to the email if you want to attend and please make sure that the club has your current email address. To email us click here.
RACE TRAINING SESSIONS
For those who can achieve linked turns on the Aldershot slope, race training sessions are every Wednesday from 20.00 to 22.00 run by Surrey Special Olympics. The cost is just £10 per session including equipment hire.